Shanghai Sunland Industrial Co., Ltd is the top manufacturer of Personal Protect Equipment in China, with 20 years’experience. We are the Chinese government appointed manufacturer for government power,personal protection equipment , medical instruments,construction industry, etc. All the products get the CE, ANSI and related Industry Certificates. All our safety helmets use the top-quality raw material without any recycling material.
clown masks open mouth
We provide exclusive customization of the products logo, using advanced printing technology and technology, not suitable for fading, solid and firm, scratch-proof and anti-smashing, and suitable for various scenes such as construction, mining, warehouse, inspection, etc. Our goal is to satisfy your needs. Demand, do your best.
Professional team work and production line which can make nice quality in short time.
Address：No. 3888, Hutai Road, Baoshan District, Shanghai, China
According to new data presented in the ,World, Social ,Protection, Report 2017/19: Universal social ,protection, to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals, only 45 per cent of the global population is effectively covered by at least one social benefit, while the remaining 55 per cent– 4 …
Rational use of personal ,protective, equipment for coronavirus disease (COVID-19) This document summarizes WHO’s recommendations for the rational use of personal ,protective, equipment (PPE) in health care and home care settings, as well as during the handling of cargo; it also assesses the current disruption of the global supply chain and considerations for decision making during severe ...
Clothing, for ,protection, against contact with blood and body fluids. Determination of resistance ,of protective clothing, materials to penetration by bloodborne pathogens— Test method using Phi-X174 bacteriophage. Note: These tests are typically conducted on fabrics, but they can be conducted on the garment seams as well.